The Rules of the Road:
• Our goal is to become more proficient as writers, while expanding our own personal
approaches to self-expression.
• To participate, write a piece specifically for the Echo meeting. You'll read it aloud.
• Group size: Now online, Zoom demands less participants. Perhaps a total of six.
• We meet at 11:00 AM (PST), every two weeks on Wednesday.
• Topics are randomly selected from a master list. If you find one problematic, be creative.
• Each participant gets roughly 15 minutes for reading and critique.
• Avoid a preambles before reading your piece. If it's important, write it into the piece.
• Differing opinions are great, debate is not. Generally avoid writing which demands rebuttal.
• We care about our members, their lives and feelings, but this is not a self-help or therapy
group. It's for writing, reading, and responding.